What are you doing this weekend? If you are still looking for something fun to do, Andy Preston has a list of great events happening in and around Palm Beach County!
And... it's also time to reveal the lineup for the Summer Concert Series at Downtown at the Gardens!
Join us in Downtown Park starting in June for some of the best live music in Palm Beach County! A different tribute band will take the stage every single Friday from 7-10 PM.
See below for the full Summer Line Up!
- 6/1: Titans of Rock (Journey & Bon Jovi)
- 6/8: Kiss America (KISS)
- 6/15: Caribbean Chillers (Jimmy Buffett)
- 6/22: British Rock Invasion (Foreigner and Bad Co.)
- 6/29: Boss Project (Bruce Springsteen)
- 7/6: Skin City Angels (80s Arena Rock Show)
- 7/13: Let It Be (The Beatles)
- 7/20: In The Light Of Led Zeppelin (Led Zeppelin)
- 7/27: Completely Unchained (Van Halen)
- 8/3: California Gwen (No Doubt & Katy Perry)
- 8/10: Vertigo / Original Sin (U2 & INXS)
- 8/17: Crossroads (Eric Clapton)
- 8/24: Trezz Hombres (ZZ Top)
- 8/31: Jaded (Aerosmith)
It's going to be an amazing summer with some great shows! We hope to see you out at Downtown at the Gardens for the Summer Concert Series every Friday night!